Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hey, I'm Cullen

Hey, I'm Cullen. Haha, yah, I know your making fun of me for having a 'blog' right now. If you know me ofcourse. But anyways, yah, I have one.
          Bid Deal.
Get over it.
I know it's kinda weird to have one because, I mean, I don't think I know any guys, especially my age, who "blog" and waste time writing about random crap, etc.

Ok, so now to explain the title "People Planet".
Basically, my blog will have a little written portion and then at the bottom I will add a "citizen" to my blog and say something about them.

They could be real or fake, it doesn't matter.

Anyways, don't judge me. I know this is stupid, but idk it's what I do when I'm bored.

"Wow Cullen you are so gay for writing this right now"
Pshhhhhht whatever man.


Citizen #1: Reptar



Class: Fictional

Decription:The idol of "The Rugrats".

Thank you for my childhood TV show.


2 comments:

  1. Haha I think you're funny so yeah, I will follow your blog, I think it's cool that guys write

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so much...sorry i havent been writing lately..it's been busy haha

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Even if you hate it!